Morning Mercato Centrale Bazaar

-->

Craftymommi, my eBay.ph shop, had its bazaar debut last weekend at Bonifacio Global City's (BGC) Morning Mercato Centrale!

Mercato Centrale is a weekly foodie event, showcasing home-cooked creations with some organic produce, arts and crafts on the side. Since it's Christmas shopping time and all, I decided to secure a booth for my shop to test the market.


Here are some of things I displayed:

Diaper cakes, wreaths, bouquets, souvenirs and milestone stickers from my other shop, Manilababy.

Manilababy stuff
Consignment items like these scrapbooks, stickers and craft punches.


Crocheted earrings and upcycled vintage button earrings.


And, of course, my latest creations: wire wrapped semi-precious gemstone crystals which I decided to call Chakra Pendants.


Foot traffic was sadly disappointing. I guess people are not in the mood to shop in the morning. I didn't recoup my booth rent but I had fun nevertheless. I met some new people and I was able to distribute business cards. Hopefully, orders will come afterwards. Wow, that sounded like a well-thought-out prose! (read it again if you didn't get it LOL)


This experience may not have been so good for me, financially. But I still haven't lost faith in bazaars, I just have to dig a little deeper (market research!) the next time I sign up for one.Who knows, maybe I'll be back in Morning Mercato - selling affordable gourmet food instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment