Birthday Delivery ~ Dressed Toblerones




Today, I received a special delivery of flowers and chocolates! Yes, they are special because today is my birthday!

The flowers immediately went into a mason jar filled with water.

The chocolates, however, are still sitting here. I'm not really a Toblerone girl (a Ferrero, yes!), but these pair of chocolates caught my interest because they don't say Toblerone up front. Instead, the packaging says "I Love You" and "Happy Birthday".


A closer look at the chocolates revealed that they have been 'dressed up' in these greeting sleeves. What a neat idea to dress up chocolates for special occasions! You can really tell they're Toblerones by shape, so the surprise factor lies on the greeting.

Note to self: I shall do something like it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment