2018: Thus Far

It's halfway through 2018, and yet this is my first post for the year. Hooray! (yeah?)

To make up for the lack of entries these past 6 months, I'll let you in on some of the highlights (feeling celebrity lang) from this year thus far. It's like my own personal version of the SONA.

Let the photodump begin!

January: Prepped for my very first party styling gig - a Moana-themed 7th birthday party. I'll share the full details on a separate blog entry.




February: Sun Life Cannonball NBO office blessing. We moved (upgraded!) from Ace building in Makati to Picadilly bldg in BGC.


After a lonely Valentines, I felt like I needed a breather so I made a quick getaway to La Union just to get away from the city.


March: My first time in probably 10+ years back in Enchanted Kingdom. It was my son's first theme park experience. Details on a separate blog entry soon.


Another first: A visit to The Mind Museum in BGC. My son is crazy about space and science stuff so this was a big hit!


Holy Weekend spent in Zambales. It was a business + pleasure trip for my sister and her friends and I basically fifth wheeled.


April: Went on a date with my son. Took him to his first live orchestra show - a tribute concert by the DLSU Pops Orchestra alumni.


Eyebags galore for weeks after booth manning (Sun Life) on a graveyard shift for a couple of BPO locations.


May: My very first Bible camp - not as a student, but as a volunteer, though. This was in Victory Malate (Christian Church).


Got some me time to spare - so I went to a rock concert. I used to go to these things pretty often, but now I can only indulge in a show every few months.


June: Went on a trip abroad - my son's first time abroad - to China. I'll be sharing the details of our trip soon, so stay tuned if you want to know more about traveling with kids.


There you have it! Can you believe the first half of 2018 has been that busy?

PS.

I'm surprised myself at how much stuff has happened so far. I nearly thought I had let the months slip by without much happening. Boy, was I wrong. 

Sharing these things to you, dear readers, made me reflect and appreciate these past activities from a different standpoint. It feels therapeutic. I hope you enjoyed it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment